MD, VA, DC
A full range of consulting services and testing is accomplished with high-quality, calibrated and professional testing equipment. These include, but are not limited to:
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) data loggers and related instrumentation
- Advanced FLIR thermal imaging and digital cameras
- Ionizing radiation (alpha, beta, gamma) detection
- Non-Ionizing radiation (microwave, cell phone, router, WiFi, wirelss radiation)
- A variety of surface and deep-probe moisture meters (for moisture assessments)
- Borescopic imaging inspections of wall/floor/ceiling cavities
- Bacteria and mold, spore trap mold sampling instrumentation; and,
- A wide scope of testing equipment for chemicals, VOCs, fumes, odors, pesticides, etc.
As the need arises, Indoor Analytics can partner with, or bring into the project, experienced, certified and/or licensed firms from a variety of disciplines, including engineering, architecture, water/fire recovery and restoration, remediation, and additional board certified industrial hygienists and certified safety professionals.
Indoor Analytics is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance and deserve quality service, with the best available knowledge, research, and technology.
Indoor Analytics is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat
Customers and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Attn: Clint Jones
Indoor Analytics, Inc.
P.O. Box 1845
Germantown, MD 20875-1845
Web Site: indooranalytics.com
Mon - Fri: 8:00AM to 5:30PM
Sat: 8:00AM - 12:30PM